Friday, December 20, 2013

Exclusive Interview with Inspiring Model "Galloway"


1. How long have you been modeling?
-I have been modeling for 4 years.

2. What type of modeling work you runway, print, commercial?
-I do print runway, commercial, voiceover.

3. What are some of the fashion clothing lines you have done modeling for?
-I have modeled for various designers locally and internationally.

4. Do you travel to model? If so were all have you been?
-Recently I was in NY; I have been to Toronto, Atlanta, Miami, Orlando and LA in the fall.

5. What are some of your big accomplishments you've made in the model industry?
-Some big accomplishments I would say would be to be in a Gucci or Polo Campaign, invite to a talk show, and a cover on a bit magazine (ex. Vibe, Vogue, GQ)

6. From the beginning of your modeling career all the way up until now, have you ever ran into any obstacles that may have set you back?
-Yes, I would say funding and great representation will always set us back in this industry.

7. Have you ever walked the same runway with an international big time model? If so who? If not who would you like to walk the runway with?
-Unfortunately, I have not had the opportunity to do a runway show with any super model yet. I would love to walk with model Lamar Ballard (Sean John) and Jon Kortajarena (H&M). 

8. Who is someone famous that you admire and why?
-I admire Tyson Beckford because his character is humble and accomplished many projects in his career. He showed that even with having a tough upbringing, never give up on your dreams. 

9. What motivates you to go hard in your modeling career?
-I love fashion and I always love being in front of the camera. It’s something that I love to do and it makes me work twice as hard to be a great role model.

10. What are your long term goals as a model? How far do you want to make it in this industry?

-My long term goal as a model is to have a reputable modeling agency and to be on the cover of GQ Magazine and walk in London Fashion Week. I would want to be an international model. I plan to take it all the way in the industry as far as taking it into music videos and film.


No comments:

Post a Comment